Sunday, November 12, 2006

I've decided that... I haven't decided anything at all

I woke up this morning before the sun and prepared to bring a friend to the airport. A close friend. We went, she got on the plane, and now I'm realizing how much of my life she was filling these last two months. It's not even eight o'clock as I write this, and I feel like I've run out of things to do for the night.
Of course, that's not true. There's a lot of cleaning and organizing to be done. I have DVDs that I've rented that should be watched soon. I have laundry that I washed today that needs to be folded... but I'm missing the random conversations online, the preparation for the 11 mile bike ride out to her place, the long and introspective emails we exchange as we try to figure out
what in the world to do with each other.

It's an ambiguous relationship. She likes me. I like her. And we're not sure where to go from there. Neither one of us has any idea what type or length of future
we have in store. I am cruising without a map, without a compass, without a specific destination.

She's flying right now, halfway around the world. I wonder if in her journey's she will see a destination for our little voyage.

But this blog is not going to turn into an emotional outlet for my relationship issues. The topic may turn up now and then, but I will not harp on it! Not here, at least...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home