Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kids, Noses, and other Things That Run

Today I am sick. Ugh.
It came out of no where yesterday, and today it was worse. Fortunately, I spent the morning with the lovely Serra, whose cat loves me at least as much as she does--the proof is in the picture. Merlin (the cat) is the greatest. I'm not one to post cat pictures all over a website. I've seen my share of those nightmares. Nonetheless, I must post this one with Merlin. He is--as Serra has been known to say--"both puffy and amazing".
      In Blogosphere news: No one has yet left a comment on NakedMiles. :( Comment, people! It doesn't work if you don't work it! Also, I may be starting an environmental issue blog soon, probably something like "NakedPlanet" or "NakedEarth." I just have to find the time and energy to come up with my own ideas, so I won't turn out to be just another re-hash of the same old stories...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Headsoff said...

hey, nice cat. oh heya - that's my cat! man am i lucky..

oh, and dude, you wrote "I most post this one". You really are sick...

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I meant "I must post this one..." but you knew that... I just fixed it in the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home