Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas for the Poor



So yesterday was Christmas... well, I suppose two days ago, since it's after midnight, but you get the idea... We had our annual family gathering with the maternal side of the family. Always an adventure. Not really. I tend to get rather bored, but thankfully my cousin's baby boy Anthony was willing to keep me entertained.
In other pointless news about my life, I'm heading out to the west coast tomorrow. I'm flying to Seattle to see Serra and meet her family and chill with her for New Year's Eve. I'm psyched. This will be my first trip to the Pacific Northwest, not to mention the first time I meet Serra's family!

And finally... I'm going to save up to buy a digital camera, so that I can use it to take little videos like the one with my socks, and possibly turn this into a bit of a video blog... Don't expect that any time soon, though. First I've got to see if I'm eligible for food stamps, so I can actually afford to save a litte money each month. Ah, the joy of being poor!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home