Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Haircuts and Missed Deadlines


Got a fresh haircut today! For free! Serra found a post on craigslist looking for "haircut models." Turns out what they really want is to drum up some new business. It's all good, though, since I got a pretty decent haircut for free, and it normally would have cost $25 at that salon!

Well, I mentioned last time that I would have a new NakedMiles post for y'all yesterday. It's not ready yet. I was pretty sure I could pull it off over the weekend... But I spent most of the weekend with Serra, so I wouldn't want to waste that time writing!

Well, it's gotten to be later than I expected, and it's time for this boy to get his beauty sleep. Stay tuned for an update late tomorrow evening... or perhaps late Thursday evening...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or perhaps late NeXt thursday evening...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home