Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Career Options?


So out of the blue I have found myself gravitating toward personal training and perhaps physical therapy. It's funny how that happens. Life seems to be going in one direction, and then it takes a careening sideways slide before heading somewhere completely different.
I'm working at the YMCA right now, and I'm loving it. I just started working in the fitness department today, and it was pretty good. I think I'll get myself certified as a personal trainer through the Y, and then, once I've got some good experience under my belt, if nothing else turns up as a good career opportunity, I'll find myself a nice job as a full-time personal trainer. And then I'l save up and start working on my degree in Physical Therapy. And I think Yoga certification falls in there somewhere, too.
The only question now is, where and when do I start that natural foods cafe that I've been thinking of for so long? Or perhaps that's a retirement gig, like I'd origanally thought?
Oh well. Life is crazy. Good, but crazy I love it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home